I want a girl who wears black t-shirts ... silver shoes and blue stockings.
A girl who swears without swearing.
Who cries when she wants to and also when she doesn't.
Whose eyes turn the others away, and reel me in on home.
Who laughs when she shouldn't, and smiles when no one else will.
Who sings in the supermarket at the top of her voice.
Who runs from everything, but is afraid of nothing.
Who tells me the truth, even when I don't want her to.
Who knows it's only just rain.
Who walks like she means it.
Who forgives but doesn't forget.
Who bangs her head to every thick drum beat.
Who has a jacket made of red cotton.
Who speaks like a thunderstorm and sounds like a rainbow.
Who is just around the corner. SH
2 comments:
That girl may be looking for you :)
All is fine, I'm just in the middle of my exams. Pressure from parents and family friends gets immense during a few moments and I'm moving houses soon too, but besides that, I'm fine. How about you?
Until then.
xx
Ps- You've never weirded me out before and I don't think you ever will. If not, you've complimented me. Thank you :)
Until next time.
xx
Post a Comment