Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Metallica

It would be fair to say that there have not, of late, been many things that I have been thankful for. As time has and continues to go on, there are more and more things that I feel lucky to have in my life. One of those things I do feel greatly thankful for is Metallica. How grateful I feel to be alive in the time that they have been also. I love other bands as well, but there really is nothing like Metallica. When it comes to heavy bands, there are many others that are awesome, but if there was to be a shinny gold star placed and a silky blue ribbon awarded, when it comes to Metallica, nothing else matters. SH.

3 comments:

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Metallica is pretty darn awesome! I do have to say that I don't mind a bit of Matellica every now and then!

What makes Brydie so amazing is that she was the only person who understood what I needed not all that long ago when my life wasn't going so well. (Hence why I haven't been around much lately! ( I do apologise profousely for that Mr. Hume!))
I do promise I will be around much more often from now!

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Everything is wonderful again! I am feeling much better now!

And how is your fantastic self? It has been such a long time since I have spoken to you that I feel like a bit of a...umm...well a female dog, to put it nicely.

I do hope you will forgive me for my lack of existance recently!

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Well then, does that mean you are no longer over here?? That does make me a little sad! (Now how am I ever going to get a personally signed copy of your book?)You should come back for the rest of the summer! haha you know it doesn't really start until now-ish anyway! (today was disgustingly hot!)

I fyou are trying to meet people (or that certain someone) I have found it is more often than not in the place where you least expect it! It could be someone right under your nose and you wouldn't have a clue! Or, as my popo used to say quite teasingly, "It's always in the last place you look!" haha gosh I miss him!

<3 A Wonderland of Thought