Thursday, 9 December 2010

Song Of The Day - Girl In The Red Light




Kids Get Wasted by Girl In The Red Light.

How this song didn’t get to number one in Australia is beyond me. Enjoy. S.H.

1 comment:

Intrigued.shesays said...

Ohhh yes, I remember. I may have gotten too excited with that dress and worn it a few too many times. I do have another dress that I will wear. [Yes, sadly I am the type of person who easily gets bored of the same dress, hurts me financially :(]. Well, being a girl, my parents didn't want a 17 year old walking around herself so I'm dragging a friend to come with me. :) If only you were in Melbourne and going as well, I may finally see the almighty Shaun Hume! Hopefully, if I get the scores, I'll be doing business commerce, then a postgrad in teaching, then I could teach VCE...save up money, open a restaurant, make it successful, have an early retirement... :P One can dream. Hopefully that dream might become reality. Nice song once again, I'm liking your choice in music :)

Until then.
xx