Not bad, the intro sounded a bit, just a bit, like what a band called Between the Buried and Me would produce. Red dress? I'm sorry to say, but I don't know what you mean. I'm definitely going uni, just not sure if it's the right course that I've applied for. So far, no courses out there seem to appeal much to me.
Until then. xx
ps- You're extremely right about the movement of time. Then again, my train of thoughts may be currently moving at a slow slow rate.
1 comment:
Not bad, the intro sounded a bit, just a bit, like what a band called Between the Buried and Me would produce. Red dress? I'm sorry to say, but I don't know what you mean. I'm definitely going uni, just not sure if it's the right course that I've applied for. So far, no courses out there seem to appeal much to me.
Until then.
xx
ps- You're extremely right about the movement of time. Then again, my train of thoughts may be currently moving at a slow slow rate.
Post a Comment