Thursday, 7 October 2010

Great Southern Land

The lightning is painting the night sky in flourishes, the air is warm and the insects are singing. Great Southern Land. S.H.

1 comment:

A Wonderland of Thought said...

YAY! I must say, my favourite is banana! I love banana ice cream, so it was natural for me to love banana paddlepops! haha there is a box in my freezer at the moment too! haha
I know that there is more then one for each person! I am inclined to think that there is probably a person who would suit in every different stage of life, and then only a few that would suit all the time.
Well, Mr. Hume, it would seem you are intent on creating a moment of predicament for me.
Indeed, I am reading the books of one SHerlock Holmes. I am currently reading The Hound of Baskervilles.
Again, you make me blush! I do tend to think that it is more the second option. There are so many guys my age that are so full of themselves!
You are such a wonderful person Shaun! You compliment me far too much!

<3 A Wonderland of Thought