I saw the plastic soldier man today. Walking to and fro along the beachside path, dressed in uniform of baggy tracksuit and clear thin poncho. He marched a steady beat, step by step and heart to heart, thickened eyes gave me a careful look. We passed a second time, his form irresolute, and I left him on his way, moving off to make the world a better place, and smote any new rain drops that dared to splatter his transparent plastic poncho. S.H.
6 comments:
You went beach today? Ohh I would've loved to be at the beach today. I know those ponchos, they're actually deem themselves as extremely useful. Well done you, for smiting those raindrops. By the way, you should introduce me to the soldier next time. He could be one of my new friends. How I meant was finding friends as in to meet new people type of friends. Make more friends:)
Until then.
xx
He does sound like a rather interesting character to come across!
I do have to disagree with you on one point…oh god, I think this is the first time we have ever disagreed….. not all nice guys finish last. Especially not with me. I prefer a real person. And it is extremely rare to find a male model who is down to earth enough to be real! I have only ever met a few people who are real and of supermodel quality! I much prefer someone who is intelligent, happy, kind and thankful for what they have. That is what makes a person beautiful to me. Not their physical features. (Though I will say one thing, I do quite like a nice set of shoulders/arms!)
Ho hum indeed. I feel that you aren’t making yourself intriguing enough. Women love a bit of mystery about a man. Something they can’t quite put their finger on. You are quite possibly the smartest men I have met, I have no doubt that you will think of something! ;)
You should live in Melbourne, we are a much more interesting bunch!
I try to live as much as I can in the here and now, and with what I have, but sometimes it does become rather difficult.
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
I don't think you should ever change yourself to be something you are not! Don't change yourself to something not nice, I don't think that is a good idea at all!!
I think you would more than likely tick all four of the boxes! From what I do know, you seem to be a really nice guy!
haha that is a bit better! a bit of mystery never hurt anyone! ;)
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Balderdash[heh]. I'm a bit creepy myself:)
Until next time.
xx
I'm going to go for a median age and say about 25? Am I right, or way off? Hahah
Shaun! Are you still in Aussie land? How are you?
Until then.
xx
Post a Comment