Thursday, 7 October 2010

Today

The day today. Up, breakfast, Ellen, write, washing. Lunch, movie, write, read. Shopping mall, walk, music, paddle pop, Youtube, read, write. How was your day? S.H.

4 comments:

Intrigued.shesays said...

ARGHH I envy your freedom:P

Let's see. Wake up, breakfast, school, bludge. Exam, lunch, exam, lunch. Train, walk, home, shower, dinner. Amazing Race, ice cream, brush teeth, comment writing:)

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Cookies and cream ice cream, an all time favourite of mine. I easily get hungry and exams involve thinking. Thinking works up an appetite. Though I'm aware I can't be 55kgs forever:(
[then again, I used to be 50kgs, damn metabolism:(]
Everything and anything. Usually study related things. I could remember what I did on a sunny day back when I was in grade 2 but I can't remember a definition for a word that was asked in the exams, in which I had glanced over a couple of minutes before. I could, say, remember what colour my first ever dress was but not my seat number for exams. Sigh, like I mentioned before, to have your freedom, Shaun.

By the way, hows chasing lady luck going?

Until next time.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Haha the dress was purple. A deep purple. I wonder what happened to that dress. You sound like you're moving really soon! I'll miss you, though hopefully we can still keep in contact. And very true. Lady luck would be extremely tired if we kept relying on her to push us forward. But no worries Shaun, you got a few people in Aussie land to help you with that push forward if need be:)

Until then.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Well, my day was no where near as eventful! It went a little something like this....

wake up, roll over, hit alarm clock, sleep, wake up, hit alarm clock again, shower, food, driving, uni, uni, 5 minute break, uni, driving, gym, driving, get changed, sit on couch, write, uni work, food, blog. (I love paddlepops!!!! What flavour did you have??)

Short Term relationships are it according to my girl friends (I don't see it myself).

haha well, that was my theory of that particular day, today I am leaning towards the "there is more than one person for everyone" theory. It changes, depending on what sort of day I have! haha

Modelling is a bit quiet at the moment, spring fashion has been released, and there won't really be anything until late february! of course, there are the typical summer photos that get taken every year at the end of December. (Bathing suits, dresses, etc.)

I wish you would stop making me blush quite so much Mr. Hume. It is quite hard to explain whilst I have my parents sitting in the room with me. (That was a bit formal of me! Sherlock Holmes is rubbing off!)

I go by the rule of thumb and arm rule. (A varitaion on the original "rule of thumb") A stick no thinker than my thumb, and no longer then my arm. ;)

There would seem to be a dry spot at the moment though, exams are coming up and every body is too busy studying! :(

<3 A Wonderland of Thought