Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Carpe Diem Baby

Carpe diem, baby, carpe diem. S.H.

4 comments:

Intrigued.shesays said...

Beautiful aphorism:).

Regarding your yearning desire, have you researched all possibilities?

Until then.
xx

Jennifer Louise said...

I like this :) One of those philosophies I TRY to live by.

Parenthood, wow really? That's fantastic. I'm looking forward to having kids, but in reality I need to wait a few years at least, to get my life sorted (and find a partner, lol).

Are you considering going it alone? (I'm aware this makes you sound like a pregnant woman)

Jennifer Louise said...

Hahah yes, the significant other is oh so elusive.

I myself have been facing some strange yearnings.

Everytime I go to target or kmart and see the home living sections, I wish I was moving into a house with a significant other..and buying things to start that new life together (instead of things to decorate my room lol). I don't know why exactly, the idea of buying things to create a new life, in a new home seems rather exciting to me.

But then again that goes with the feeling, of having found someone to love, who you want to share your life with.

Some day, some day :)

Jennifer Louise said...

Out of interest- how old are you Shaun?