Ta douleur, ta douleur, never do we bleet more than for the shackles that hold us to be lifted.
A common occurrence among many is to feel the worser for our wear. For some this sense is a justified, if not still unhelpful way of thinking. But for many of those that crow the call of the wounded beast hard done by, a heady lesson in deference would do all their hearts well.
Often it is unfair how some have some and some have some more. But while this state of affairs may cease to breed humility, it is all a statement of the past and the present. The future is there for the victor to evolve, the canny to manipulate. What is now can be shaped into what will be. And while a certain nothingness may house the scene in front of our eyes, it is the warmth that exists behind the trees that can be seen but not yet visited that will forever be all one will speak of and know. S.H.
8 comments:
Ta douleur- a song I heard once from a french singer named Camille.
I moderate my comments now because my friend posted this on his facebook page. I don't mind people reading it, but I would like to control my anonymity.
This post reminds me of something. Not at the top of my head right now, but it will get to me. How interesting we both think about the past present and future in a more detailed way. By the way, I'd like to hear your assumption:)
Until then.
xx
Would the answer of an ideal person that is real suffice? By the way, yeah I have graduated year 12 but it doesn't feel like the end yet because I still have the exams to go through. Besides that, hope you're doing well:)
Until next time.
xx
It's awesome how we're on the same wavelength again. Yup, precisely right. There are people out there that I can talk to and be myself, without the added drama I usually face. It's completely refreshing. And about belonging? You and I both...
Until then.
xx
Hmm... I don't think I'm stressed. It was a pretty random dream now that I think about it. Yeahhh, I'd say my language turns a tad foul when I'm extremely annoyed. That's what I wanted to capture- the clearest memory of that dream I had was the feeling of extreme anger. I'm doing alright I guess, though I'm a bit worried about my studying patterns. I really should kick into gear. Motivation's amiss though :(. How about you?
Until next time.
xx
They start on the 4th of November and finish on the 15th of November for me. I've got methods, accounting, business, food tech and literature. Yesterday was a basic day for me. A happy day almost. But like you, I'm curious as to why I had that dream. I'm with you on the things happen for a reason logic.
Until then.
xx
Haha! Actually, I am going to school in between because studying at home is beyond impossible. I've been studying a bit and when I'm not feeling motivated I do a lot of random tid bits. I think I might take up running again next week. Sucks how it's boiling hot though, at least it'll give me that little bit of adrenaline. I don't know, I'm actually feeling like I'm lacking something at the moment. How are your final weeks in Aussie land going?
Until next time.
xx
I'm curious as to how old you are actually. You can't be that old. I refuse to believe it :P Random tid bits as in this blog, guitar, staring competitions with my guineas, making new friends :D
Yeah I used to go biking and run because it got me away from home, but then school and laziness kicked in. Running cleared my mind. Oooh, what sport?? Now I'm interested :P What's stopping you from leaving? What actually motivated you to move? You don't have to answer if you don't want to :)
Until then.
xx
Alright. Believe it or not, I've thought about this a couple of times in the past. Judging by how you write and your awesomeness rate I'd say around 25. But 25 is such a cliche number in a sense and I stick to my theory of you being younger so I shall go as 24 as my final answer [excuse me if my logic is retarded :P].
A couple of new friends I've made and I'm glad to have made them, even though it was kinda last minute. Better late than never :P
I'm guessing you don't like the cold, I love sleeping in it, but I love warmer weather during the days. Yeah, I'm fussy :P
Well, I can't decide about whether you should stay or move, after all, it IS your choice. Just go with what FEELS right. Follow your intuition.
Until then.
xx
Post a Comment