Dear sir, you've opened my eyes to a brilliant band. Out of all of them I'd say Whitlam's Blow Up The Pokies stood out. A lot. Appreciate the musical education:D
Thank you again for furthering my musical education! :) haha
So, I am going to be away for a few days (until sunday) so i thought I would get my reminders in now! :D
Never change yourself! If someone wants you to change, then they are not good enough for you! You are perfect the way you are and if they want to change that, tell them where to go from me! :)
4 comments:
Dear sir, you've opened my eyes to a brilliant band. Out of all of them I'd say Whitlam's Blow Up The Pokies stood out. A lot. Appreciate the musical education:D
Until then.
xx
Thank you again for furthering my musical education! :) haha
So, I am going to be away for a few days (until sunday) so i thought I would get my reminders in now! :D
Never change yourself! If someone wants you to change, then they are not good enough for you! You are perfect the way you are and if they want to change that, tell them where to go from me! :)
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
HOORAH for The Whitlams! I'm giving you a virtual hi-five right now!
Oh? Bet on. Go ahead:)
It's been a while. How have you been?
Until next time.
xx
Post a Comment