Thursday, 23 September 2010

Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

Lately my mind has been walking through places it shouldn't. And across sharp ground with no shoes on too. Reckless? Definitely. Wise? Probably not. Necessary? Indeed. Will any of it prove to be fortuitous? Only time will tell the tale worthy of explaining all the questions. Let's hope this time I listen to the answers when they are given. S.H.

7 comments:

Intrigued.shesays said...

By any chance does this have to do with the little mishaps you're trying to fix? Yes yes, I know I haven't been on for a looong while because my internet got disconnected. Not just me either, my whole neighbourhood has been affected for daays and I was one of the suffering victims. Not to worry, I am still alive, a tad tired, but alive. My folio is due on Monday and my bad habit of leaving things till the last minute is haunting me constantly nowadays. It may be a while until I am able to present a proper post, but doesn't mean I'll still keep in contact with you, hopefully:)

How have you been by the way?

Ps- I'd give your mind my shoes so you wouldn't harm your feet walking across that sharp ground, but I don't know your size.

Until then.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

hey! :)

just checking that everything is ok with you! I haven't heard from you for aaaaaaages, so I thought I would check! :)

I hope you haven't changed yourself and that's the reason you haven't been around lately! because if it is, I will have to come and kick you! ;)

Hope everything is ok, let me know if it isn't and if I can help! :)

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

nine daaaayyyyysss????? [haha]

12US heyy... well I'm a size 8, but small shoes are better than no shoes. How are you Shaun?? This silence is quite deafening. Dare I say it's unlike you?

Until next time.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

HE LIVES:D

And don't apologise for something you haven't done wrong. Would I be able to help find that little thing that would complete you?? Um... I am 162cms tall. Honestly, I think I'm quite short:(
How about you??

Until then.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Ok! Well as long as you haven't been changing, then I guess all is ok! :)

I think it is necessary to waste some time wishing ever now and then! otherwise we would never know what it is we want from life. I hope the wishing has helped to show you what it is that you are wanting/looking for! It is those wishes you should take note of the most, they reveal the real soul underneath...they are the window I guess! :) Well, that's my theory for today anyway! ;) haha

I can send a virtual kick, though the delivery isn't as good that way! haha ;)

I am good, a little sad that the holidays are over! (Uni starts again tomorrow) :( But I am very excited to see all of my friends again! I am not, however, looking forward to the assignments starting back up! eek! haha But, I will be ok, I think I am on top of it already..... I think.... haha

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

A Wonderland of Thought said...

I do get the feeling that it will come to fruition soon, if that helps. I am usually right about my feelings. They are the one thing that never seems to let me down...it is quite strange!

Then a virtual kick it shall be... *kick* haha! hope it helps! :)

You made me blush again! (you called me pretty and smart!) haha it is funny, I usually get called pretty or smart, but never the two together! haha when I do photo shoots, I get the "you're pretty" but everyone assumes I am dumb because I am a model, and then at Uni, I get "you're smart" but not the "you're pretty". (I think I get the "you're smart" at uni, because I am always really relaxed and casual (I mean, I hardly wear any make up to uni))

The whole going back to work thing sucks. I love having holidays, just one more week and I think i would be ready to go back! Oh well. I will survive. (cue the music) haha
I am sure you will be ok too! you are a wonderful, charming and handsom man that can do anything if you put your heart and mind in it! (As long as you don't change that is!) ;)

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

Inappropriate? Try me:)

Otherwise, I make an awesome fortune teller:P

Maybe the person has been born, but is hiding? Or you're preventing yourself from finding that person somehow.

AGREED about the girls. 20cms is a lot! But then again majority of the people I know are always taller than me:(. It's okay. We have to learn to accept at least some parts of ourselves, it's tiresome hating our self forever I've noticed.

Until next time.
xx