Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Seether



For the unenlightened among you. S.H.

5 comments:

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Well, previous to now, I did not know of this video at all! thank you for the enlightenment! :)

I am glad that you are getting through the problems! See, if you would only remember that you should never change for anyone then the problems wouldn't pop up to begin with! Silly Billy! :)

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

I'm not unenlightened. But I liked it. Does that count?

And, when this week is over, then I'll have a bit more freedom, just a bit before exams hit me:(, so I'll try look up the Whitlams asap:)

OH! My guinea pig just gave birth to another baby. Only one this time. I think I'll call it Cloud.

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Haha! Ironically, it's all three colours. Brown, black and white. When I first saw him/her[unsure just yet], he/she gave me the most dazed look ever:P Hence the name Cloud.

Yeah, my noggin is a pretty cool place to go to, the problem is that I tend to go too much. And daydreaming takes up time.

Intrigued as to what the list will be tomorrow. I trust your taste though:)

Until next time.
xx

KittyBonkers said...

Ahhhh I have heard of Seether before, I wasn't that keen on them D:

Thank you for the comment on my bloggie :D Haha I do like the name KittyBonkers, its my name on most things now!!

Kitty

Jennifer Louise said...

Thank you for enlightening :)