Today I got a message from a girl I went to high school with, saying that last night I was in her dream. What's more strange is that just yesterday I was talking with someone else about getting in their dreams. Peculiar. How extremely peculiar indeed. S.H.
13 comments:
:O!!! Tis some sort of sign! Are you close with that girl?? Dreams have always been quite powerful indicators. Don't overlook them
OH-My dream last night was that I was in a candy shop called Piccadilly and for 5 minutes, it became an all you can eat, so I was stuffing my face with choccies:D
Is there any way of rekindling that fire with that girl? You never know:P
Now that you mentioned it, you're right. Ruby, the beautiful girl form the Hospital if I'm not mistaken. Ruby, an intense red:)
Next time I have a similar dream I'll stalk you spiritually and drag you along into my dream:D It won't be long, my dreams are usually within the three categories of food, death, or absolute confuzzlement;) Don't worry, I'll drag you into the food ones:)
Until then.
xx
Ps- Damn I forgot to sign off properly on my other comment. [xx<-there you go:)]. It's been happening a lot:(
Well goodness me! That certainly is peculiar!!! Or as one of my favourite story characters would say "Curiouser and curiouser!" haha
Was she a friend in High School?? If not, then maybe you are meant to become friends now?! Very Curious indeed!
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
The one that got away! Well, maybe this is the chance to not let her get away!?
Haha well, I do like Shakespeare, and I do like Romeo and Juliet, though, I don't think I want anyone to die in my story!
I still haven't thought about a name for the story though...hmmm..
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Haha! Once again, you're one of a very few who actually seem quite delighted to be stalked by me:P
Well, if you're interested, I'll drag you into my confuzzling ones as well one night. We could be similar to detectives:D
Mind you, they really do not make any sense at all- they'll make the term 'balderdash' seem like the answer to everything.
Oh, I have many distractions going on, both positive and negative. I wouldn't consider you as one of them, but if you were, you'd definitely be one of the mega positive ones:D
Until next time.
xx
Very true indeed:)
Until then.
xx
Ahhh...yes, that does create a slight issue. Distance and relationships seems never to work. And the children do create a problem, though kids can be good too! They are very creative little things!
I suppose you are right, the title isn't overly important yet! Though, I doubt it will ever be published! I am not that good at writing! Goodness no!
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Oh my goodness!
I just realised you haven't been writing for a while. My turn to ask now, is everything okay over there on the other side of that computer screen? I noticed your little twitter comment about Sherlock Holmes. Haha! Train up! We could go detective-ing together:P
Until next time.
xx
Hahah thats such a cool thing to happen!! Its always fun and freaky when things like that happen :D
And I hate it when people use text talk to put facebook status' and things, people who can't be bothered to put proper sentances!!
Kitty
Haha! No no, I must clear up the fact that my total of flames have been...four? One I'm still close with, two are mutual and one was..a phase. The guy I mentioned was one of the mutual ones. He doesn't like me like that. I know he only prefers the idea of me, or the thought of having a girl ready in case something happens with his girlfriend. Which is saddening really. His girlfriend is actually a true beauty. She's awfully nice as well. I can't understand why he would even considering hurting someone like that.
But thank you, for thinking I'm beautiful, but as you mentioned earlier, I'd agree with myself that my qualities are more intrinsic rather than being revolved around the external factors.
Well, if you ever need me to give you that push to keep moving again, just say the word:)
Until then.
xx
*Push*
You said the word and so I give you 'the word'.
I just hope that my word was of any assistance.
If you need more pushing, then you know I'll be around and about:)
Until next time.
xx
Not a problem. Though not knowing what has stopped you moving made it a bit tricky. Apologies since I couldn't do anything significant. How you are well:)
Until then.
xx
Post a Comment