Ok, so I haven't been here for a few days, as you might have guessed by the lack of comments!
So, I have a few reminders to catch up on! DOn't ever change for what someone else wants! You are you for a reason! and your post here sums it up perfectly! :)
Very very very VERY true. I hate those who think they know what's 'best' for me, when they don't even know me. And of course Shaun, only do what YOU want to do.
Ahh, well, I know the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sabbath, Metallica and Jebediah. The others I might look up sometime when I have time:)
4 comments:
Ok, so I haven't been here for a few days, as you might have guessed by the lack of comments!
So, I have a few reminders to catch up on! DOn't ever change for what someone else wants! You are you for a reason! and your post here sums it up perfectly! :)
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Very very very VERY true. I hate those who think they know what's 'best' for me, when they don't even know me. And of course Shaun, only do what YOU want to do.
Ahh, well, I know the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sabbath, Metallica and Jebediah. The others I might look up sometime when I have time:)
Until then.
xx
You shall never forget, for as long as I have the internet and a blog, I shall remind you! :) You will NEVER ever forget now! haha :D
I hope the repercussions haven't been too severe for you!
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Very true!!
Post a Comment