Thursday, 2 September 2010
Where Two Oceans Meet
The unavoidable position left no room for his initial reactions to be fulfilled. The drums were thunderous explosions, the sound waves echoing off the inside walls of his skull. She turned and the air rippled, the tottering surrounds oblivious to the effect. Her hair it moved like she was underwater. All on the outside looked calm among him but for the symphony of clatter that coursed its way around his body. Her eyes looked up and the atmosphere froze, the air itself seemingly ceasing to be. A second past. No more than a second of time elapsed and he was held firmly in place for a year. It felt like even longer. Her eyes of forever held his face with soft hands that could not be shaken nor moved. The drums ceased. Everything ceased. And the one shinning thought that now filled his head was "what the bloody hell do I do now?" S.H.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Well, to answer that question depends on who she is.
Situation A: A lover/old flame come anew.
Solution- The scenery around you dissolves into sand dust and time halts. You stride towards her and place your lips on hers and enchant her with your kisses, memories flooding through you both, morphing you as one.
Situation B: An enemy of some sort
Solution- Anger bubbles through your veins but you are a gentleman, no? She stares intently at you and so you return the favour. Your eyes will bore into her, clawing through her mind with threatening thoughts, until she breaks away and you celebrate a silent triumph.
Situation C: The owner of the waddling dog/missing pussy cat
Solution- You take her to Safeway or Coles and purchase a cucumber for her:D
Until then.
xx
You never know. Had you tried she might've swooned:P
I just noticed you changed your title. Bee Ess! Haha
Until next time.
xx
Balderdash!! Love it! Well you would've gotten your kiss regardless:P and the attention from a security guard too! [I know I know, a tad disturbing]
I just finished watching another episode of Heston's feasts. He made a white chocolate alaskan iceberg with dark chocolate, passionfruit puree, raspberry yoghurt and marshmallow cream. He set it alight on fire too! How I crave for one:(
Until then.
xx
OOoooo I love this its so exciting!! Its like reading a book, what is going to happen next!!??
Thank you for commenting on me blog again :D You are so nice!! And I get you now, we call them chavs here haha!! Are they the kind that wear juicy velvet trousers too?
And thank you!! I didn't feel too brave when I uploaded them but I've got lots of positive comments!!
Kitty
Shaun bakes!! I am very impressed. Not many guys I know can bake. May I ask if you cook constantly as well? If you make that cake, save me a slice.
Until next time.
xx
Haha!!! Oh to dream I find a guy similar to you then:D
Maybe there aren't enough women out there worthy of being your Mrs. Right. She'll come!
Ps- I'd still like some cake if you're making some.
Until then.
xx
Yay! Fluffy morsel of cake melting away on my tongue. Mmmm.
Yes, let's hope we both find what we seek:). Then again, maybe if we stop looking then things may come?
Until next time.
xx
Hmm.. maybe you're right. Good luck and I hope your findings are fruitful:D
And you're welcome:P. Anyway, it was you who started mentioning cake:)
Until then.
xx
Hahahahaha. I love the ending!
I liked the musical imagery in this too!
Ahh. You're a genius I swear. I bet you're perfect. You only pretend not to be, so we don't feel so bad.
ALSO, STOP TALKING ABOUT CAKE GUYS.
Unless I can have some.
(I am perfectly aware there is one still sitting in my fridge from yesterday, which I may or may not had eaten from for breakfast).
Dobby says hi. (He's supplying me with coffee...in an IV)
And, you changed your name!!!
Blush on good sir..
Lol.
I think it may be that I was feeling guilty about having cake for breakfast yesterday (I am completely serious). I almost went for some today too, but I decided not to :P
I rather enjoy being mad actually.
Coppa Boom!
Post a Comment