Sunday, 5 September 2010

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

With the rain comes wisdom. A single drop makes its intense but precarious way from endless amounts of space above.The drop splatters onto the world to join its fellows. Silver petals sheet across the landscape like moving worlds. Their path is set and winding and moves on ahead forever. Lights that sparkle far away call like vibrant laughter with echoing warmth. The vision is set and the shoulders are sharpened. Two paths waiting to be crossed, two drops waiting to continue on falling as one. The clouds carry the message. It must be made so. S.H.

13 comments:

Intrigued.shesays said...

This reminds me of my little post about being a cloud. You're right, the clouds do carry the message. The rain becomes the messenger. With the knowledge they hold, it's a wonder why rain drops are so wise.

Until then.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Beautiful, as always! I love the rain, so anything to do with rain I generally like, but this is beautiful! :)

You should never change anything about yourself to fit into what other people want. Squares don't fit into triangle holes for a reason! No two people are exactly the same shape. Sure, there may be all different types of triangles, but only you fit into your cut out, no one else!

There is no such thing as normal! In a world that is continually changing, how can there be? Don't you ever change to be "normal". I like you just the way you are! :)

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

Hmm... as good looking as he was, he wasn't my type. It takes more than looks to catch my full attention I guess. But we WERE more aware of each other's presence throughout the night. Sigh. The embarrassment. Mind you, if you ever actually met me, you'd notice these type of things happen to me quite often. I'm a tad clumsy:P

Until next time.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

YES I hate guys like that too. I know a couple of people who are like that and it astounds me that there are actually some individuals who think that much about themselves. Once, a girl I know ruffled her boyfriend's hair because he made her laugh. He whacked her hand away and said 'HEY! Don't touch my hair!'...then proceeded to the toilets to fix the non existent mess. I wanted to cut his hair right there and then. Dear me, I'm a tad evil:S...apologies.

And I think he was more aware of me not for my looks, but probably testing his luck to see if I was to do something similarly stupid again that night. I was just more aware that a guy kept looking at me.

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

I gotta admit, us girls can easily be blinded by 'love'. We're stubborn creatures who try to believe in that 'perfect' world.

Oh... stop making me blush so, trust me though, my looks are quite below average. I make up for it with wit and humour:D

Until next time.
xx

Jennifer Louise said...

"The clouds carry a message" I love this!

I actually love this post, but I love the rain, so I might be a little bit bias.

Jennifer Louise said...

Yeah, I'm the lollipop whore.

That kind of sounded way too dirty to have come from my mouth actually.

I could try throwing the followers individually at you, but that could hurt. My impression is that you're not really the athletic type (the smart, brooding type is way better anyway...trust me).

Intrigued.shesays said...

Indeed you are quite right:). I had a couple of guys too in the past but... they were never right in a way. I think I'm quite fussy:S. But I definately agree that the external factors that make a person is no where near as good as their internal ones. A guy for me...hmm.. simple, thinks outside the box, not so judgemental, has a sense of humour and is honest.

We should head beack to that old, legendary saying 'never judge a book by it's cover':P

A Wonderland of Thought said...

You're welcome! :) Do try and tell yourself more often! It makes everything just a bit better! I can write you a comment everyday if it would help! haha And I am sure that that certain other Intriguing person would agree to help as well! :) haha

Melbourne is awesome! and yes, it does kick Sydney's butt! haha I do like Sydney though, just not as much as Melbourne! haha

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Jennifer Louise said...

Really??

Arghh. You are way to awesome for your own good!

Intrigued.shesays said...

No, if I had to settle then it'd be for the right guy. Like I said, I'm quite fussy:P
Well...there is a guy, but it feels like I like the idea of him rather than him, himself. So I shall leave things be until the right one hits me, smack bang in the face- much like the birdcage:P

Until then.
xx

ps-I was at school when I wrote my previous comment and I completely forgot to add 'until then'. So..I add it now for the other post as well:D

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Then you shall receive it! :) A comment a day to remind you never to change who you are for other people!

Why is it typical that it should be difficult? Have you been trying not to try again? Silly Billy! Do you ned a reminder about that too? hehe ;)

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

KittyBonkers said...

Oooo this one is so pretty I love it!! Its so beautiful the way you put this!

Thanks again for the comments on my blog, I have unfollowed and refollowed you, hopefully it should work now!! I haven't heard of Rahs before but now you described them like that I DEFINATELY know which ones you mean ;D And thank you very much!!

Kitty