There is some drivel about. My word there is some drivel. The level at which a vast number of people communicate is nauseating. It is no wonder or surprise that the population is getting dumber. It is no shock or unforeseen occurrence that society is continuing to slowly descend into mediocracy. Utter balderdash is being substituted for linguistics and stupidity is applauded. Not a good thing. S.H.
7 comments:
Drivel! Such an English word:D
Yes, the world is full of meaningless conversations that are considered as sayings of wisdom. That's why we're put in place, to balance it out. A picture may be worth a thousand words but an uttered word from us is worth a thousand idiotic conversations combined:D
The idea I like about him is what he could be, and not what he may be. Yeah, my perception of him could be fogging up his real personality in a sense. You know what? If you go into a pet shop for that bird cage, don't forget to say hello to the guinea pigs. They get ever so lonely sometimes munching on their food. Who knows, you might find me there keeping them company:P
Until then.
xxxxxxo[<-and a hug for your satisfaction:)]
AND I'm thinking of a colour beginning with 'Q'...should I slightly cheat?:P
Until next time.
xx
He's real enough, haha. Yes, that's the thing. I know him, but I don't know what I need to know from him. A complicated issue is it not? The best description that I could label him is as you say; I am unclear as to how much potential he has or doesn't have and getting to know him better may either confuse me even more or clarify nothing:S
Maybe I should go look for a Shaun Hume for my life instead huh?:P
I cheated a bit and used the internet to aid me for 'Q':D
Until then.
xx
Do you mean things like twitter? I am a total sucker for twitter and facebook with communication, but mainly because its easier to talk to people in other countries!! I do like old fashioned letters though, I want to write letters all the time to people!!
And yup, it worked, I am getting your feed :D
Kitty
What caught my attention with him is that he was the guy that I saw everywhere. Literally. No matter what time train I catch, he'd be there. I'd be heading to the female toilets and I'll bump into him on my way out of the toilets [him coming out of the male toilets], I would be walking around a certain area and will find him somewhere close by. Either he's a stalker, I'm a stalker or it's a heck of a lot of coincidences. Besides meeting him like that, I have no clue about him:D
Yes yes, I'm a lost cause:D
But like I said, I don't know if I'd like to know him. I have an idea of him, a reason I possess of him in my head, but I honestly don't even know his name:D I call him the coincidental guy.
He's everywhere...seriously :/
Until next time.
xx
Haha! I should, shouldn't I? He may run away but what have I got to lose:P
Well Shaun, I must end this little talk for the time being for I am tired. Goodnight:)
Until then.
xx
nawww...stop it! you're making me blush! hehe xD
I don't plan on changing, so you could be in with some luck there! haha
Yes, you can do better! You can always do better! Never settle for anything less than the best, Mr. Hume. Never change who you are to fit someone else! (This is the official reminder for today, there will probably be more later!) :D
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Post a Comment