Time for an actual blog post. I've been engaged in the tiresome act of attempting to sort out life's various little mishaps. Also working on a number of short story submissions. Along with working on another longer, or perhaps to be more accurately described as 'full length' story as well. Observing some of the world's growing population of simpletons. And trying to remain as even as possible about the whole kit and caboodle. That is all ... at present. S.H.
3 comments:
Good luck observing the simpletons!
Sometimes people watching is great fun, I must say! :)
Sounds wonderful! Observing the simpletons is one of my favourite things to do! I do hope that you will publish some work! I really do! Your writing is wonderful!
The break was wonderful! It was exactly what I needed! I collected a few absolutely beautiful shells while I was there! I will put up some photo's asap!
I think your children will love the wandering with you! You are a fantastic person and any wanderings you undertake I am sure will be awesome!
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
OH! by the way!!
Don't you ever change! Frank Sinatra just reminded me to remind you! haha
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Post a Comment