Into the heart of darkness they proudly step, with boots like blocks of stone. Heady mind and sullied soul, the bleak becomes the march.
She pulled her jacket around feeble shoulders and re-secured her hood. Long black lashes like needles blinked the floating rain from her eyes. A wall of dark figures paraded on in front of her, too little she was deemed to take the full brunt. Her muddied shoes slipped and skated, any way but where she aimed them, her focus now drawn to basics of one foot in front of the other. Alone the people on either side of her sat huddled in their castles, marvelling at her spirit and cursing at her rancour. The night was beginning to die, the day not yet begun, and still she marched through cold and dark and on towards the sun. S.H.
6 comments:
Determination. I'd marvel at her spirit too.
Once again, I hope all is well with you.
Until then.
xx
No, not this weekend. It's my final actual week of school so SACs are piling up. I'll let my hair loose next weekend:)
Until next time.
xx
Oh my god, I am in love with this one...so so good!
Hahahahah, I don't know...perhaps? It's more that I keep finding pictures I like, and then today I decided to change it to the current one, as it's actually a pic of me..and it's emo-ness amuses me (and seems rather blogger appropriate). :P
It is indeed me. Haha thanks :P
When I read your paragraphs in my head I always picture the images in a film noir way!!
And yup, changed my name, got bored of Bubbleface and I am Kitty after all xD The necklace is very pretty so I will let you off :P
Kitty
Post a Comment