Sunday, 19 September 2010

Walking On The Moon

What do we do but to wander. Why do we wander but to do. S.H.

3 comments:

A Wonderland of Thought said...

I'm baaaaaaaack! :) haha

So true! we all wander to do, that isn't always a good thing however. some people when they wander, do the wrong things!

You make sure that you keep telling them! If they feel that they have won they will never stop!
So tell them where to go, don't ever change for them and they will soon realise that they haven't won!

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

A Wonderland of Thought said...

haha you are more then welcome! :)

My time away was wonderful! I walked on the beach everyday, read a book in the sun and caught up on some much needed sleep!

You are right, wandering is the nature of life. I must say, I do wander a lot! I am not sure what I want from my life, so I am constantly seeking! I would never expect anything to come to me though. Mind you, I would never want anything to come to me.

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

To wander is to wander from a chaotic world to a sane one. It is with sanity that we are able to do what we must do.

Until then.
xx