What if the trees were tired of their roots? How would it go if the sun didn't like the ground anymore, didn't care to warm the soil? How could the clouds pretend to be empty, and the rain forget to fall? And the wind had no strength to blow, dancing grass by my feet no longer. And the bees sat down, and the birds didn't fly. The fish went home and stayed there. The animals hid in their holes and never came out. If we all gave up what place would this be left to call home? S.H.
5 comments:
I don't want to give it up! Never!
I have more followers than you now...muhahahah.
Yeah. I've always posted pictures though, I'm a bit of a visual person.
:)
They'll get their lollipops eventually...perhaps.. :D
Well, if all was to cease being as it is, the world would be a very sad place. It would be quite meloncholy really. :( I shall never give up! Never ever, ever, ever, ever!!! EVER! haha :) I am interested as to what brought about this particular train of thought?
I did as you suggested and, because you have a great mind, all problems were solved! WOOOO! haha
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
http://weheartit.com/entry/3688504
Simple. It wouldn't be home. It'd be hell for many, but heaven for a few. Even for those few, heaven would only be short lived. Wondering what I'm on about? Well, I thought to myself, if birds didn't fly, they become easy targets to predators. However, when birds become extinct, then what could predators eat? They may turn on each other as a solution.
I think, it's the way things are, the way we are, whether we like it or not, that make the world spin 'round. If one stops, all stops... and then we all vanish.
Until then.
xx
Post a Comment