Monday, 30 August 2010

Dissident

The dissident stands muddied and tired. He walks the uneven path with straightened conviction. The traffic noise sings around him and he settles into his skin. He passes the familiar sights and comfortable landmarks. He turns his trail down a side street and is met by a figure. The figure doesn't talk but he thinks she does and he chirps a friendly reply. An answer is given by the figure as she flows past. He turns and watches the figure depart, the drums in his head thumping and ratting a mad tattoo. S.H.

3 comments:

Intrigued.shesays said...

Dissident? If the character portrayed in this post is you, I'm surprised you consider yourself disagreeable.

Were the drums at the end an indication of embarrassment I wonder:P If so, it's alright, she probably wrote on her blog that night that 'a handsome random stranger spoke to me today. I feel that my luck is changing...':D

And oh deary me. I'm the blonde one. I obsess with blue, hence a blue dress and my friends tend to call me a blonde at times when I let unintelligent things slip out of my mouth. The superhero you see is another friend of mine. It's not actually a superhero either. It's a whip:)

Until then.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

This little story is very interesting, I want to know more! I find it very intirguing.

Surprisingly, I don't really get into Top Gear much! I will watch it if it has an interesting car on, but other than that, not really!

I will say, after the Triumph is finished, I am not re-building any more! My dad is great when it comes to parts, being an Auto Elec, he knows lots of people at scrap yards and motor wreckers, so parts are pretty cheap! But, since the Triumph is nearly complete, that is enough for me! I think I will just save up and get a 67 Impala complete, in already amazing, perfect and need no work condition!

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/chefs/gordon-ramsay/chilli-con-carne-recipe_p_1.html

Here you go:). Apologies for lack of speech, I'm studying for my accounting:(

Until next time.
xx