Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Six Word Story

He lunged. She fell. He jumped. S.H.

5 comments:

A Wonderland of Thought said...

HA! I knew you were more of a spring-ish person! (And yes, the british summer is like spring here) I have never seen a deep winter, it does not snow where I live! :(
Of course I will let you know! I will let you know as soon as it happens, no doubt I will blog abaout it! :)
This Six word story is very informative in the minimalist way. It tells a story, withou the story. Your talent stretches very far!
<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

See, the awesome thing about this post is that I thought of two stories that 'filled in the blanks'.

Number one- A boy challenged a girl to a wrestling battle. He lunged at her, tackling her down. She fell to the ground and cursed him for his idiocy. He jumped in joy for his victory.

Number two- A girl was about to suicide. Her method was to fall of a thirty storey building. A boy saw her just about to jump off. He lunged, arms stretched, trying to save her. She stopped, turned around, saw him, got startled, lost her footing and fell. he jumped after her. They both die.

Weird how both thoughts came after the other. Once again, your post leaves a lot of room for the imagination. I like it.

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Which story... well, I thought of the suicidal one first, then balanced it out with a more cheerful person. As to which one you were writing about...depends, do you like wrestling?

Until next time.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Wow. What luck I have. Really? Even the thirty storey high building?! I pulled that number out of my..um... bottom you know.

Until then.
xx

Skye said...

thx for the comment on my blog. your blog is cool by the way so i'ma follow you!