Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Go

With the drum rattling gone, the day carried on, and the dissident left the pavement. Over the road and onto the grass, a wide open expanse, skipping over a path or two when he came to it. Milling around in a great arc and the steel above his head subsided. Never able to keep away from the bustle for long, he turned into the sweep, the sway and to and fro, the marching mass, as it ran like a conveyer of faces. Through a door, into a store and the gentle browsing begins. The eyes wander and trip over a sight. The sight of a figure. A familiar figure? S.H.

7 comments:

A Wonderland of Thought said...

oooo, the story gets better! xD Is it a girl that is familiar? or perhaps an old friend?

haha yeah, I will watch it every now and then, but not religiously.

A 911? that is interesting. most guys don't really like the old 911's. hmmm... I will say though, I do like the 1989 911 turbo! If I had to pick a Porsche, it would be that one!

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

KittyBonkers said...

Your posts are always so poetic and sometimes I find it hard to understand them, but I still appreciate the poeticness!!

Don't listen to those people who say oh you won't get a girl if your salary isn't this or this!! Thats bs!

And haha yeah I don't tend to follow styles and trends or fashion!! I just wear what I like and buy what I think is pretty and will suit me!! I would hate too look like some clone in jeggings and uggs!! I would only buy fake uggs as slippers haha! Thats all they are good for!

Kitty

Intrigued.shesays said...

:O

What letter??? Don't you worry. I'm sure I will find a way around it. I always do:P

The figure must have stood out for the dissident to notice instantly. I'm curious as to what reasons enable the figure to be so eye catching.

Until then.
xx

Jennifer Louise said...

I like the imagery that comes to mind when I read this. It's really nice!

Another great post Shaun :)

A Wonderland of Thought said...

haha I have VERY good taste! haha I can't beleive that is the one you like too though! that is awesome! haha

I am liking the story so far! It is very interesting! I am loving that I can't predict what will happen! xD

<3 A WOnderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

And so you must!

Until next time.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Ahh that's the best part of my adventure. The not knowing. The intriguing.
You're somewhat on the right track though it's not smack bang on the nail's head, I'll give you that.

Until then.
xx