Thursday, 19 August 2010

Never Mind The Bollocks

Unfortunately this is going to be a little bit more along the lines of bullshit than inkwells. It comes to my attention that there are quite a few blogs out there are filled with nothing but tawdry and self obsessed bollocks. Happily, no one that follows me (yet) has a blog that matches this description. However, oh so many webpages seem to be supplied by pretentious twits with a somewhat twisted sentimentality that so wears at everything I do posses. I'd really rather not run ANYBODY down for anything because, truth be told, they aren't bothering anyone. It's not these people's fault that they have no true concept of what the real world is. They will one day. But until then they seem happy, so why not just let them be? Far be it for me to stipulate what constitutes a blog entry, because quite clearly I don't know. But if I read the words "I love vintage" uttered anywhere one more time ... Well. Let's not go into what might happen if that little situation was to eventuate in the not too distant future. S.H.

6 comments:

Jennifer Louise said...

Hahaha yes.

The rise of the fashion blog. I like a few. The rest are a little grating.

In regards to the chocolate...are you challenging me or something? Because I'm sure you figured I will respond willingly.


Hahah.

Jennifer Louise said...

No equal?! I think not!

I would be your match, if not greater!

I challenge thee, sir!

Jennifer Louise said...

I believe it will be your digitial tears, not mine.

So what will the challenge be? (I am far too eager yes).

You have no idea who you're dealing with!

Jennifer Louise said...

Lol! I did warn you :)

Intrigued.shesays said...

Oh how 'I love vintage'......

:D
:D

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Haha! Not sure why, but when you said that I thought to myself, 'If the seas started boiling, there'd be enough lobster to share around.'

Until next time.
xx