Monday, 9 August 2010

Missing Blog Post #1

Don't worry. It will be back soon. S.H.

8 comments:

Intrigued.shesays said...

I love how you easily set the scene to the point that I felt like I was sitting next to the homeless man watching you as well. I could imagine what he saw, a soul brighter than others with fiery determination balanced out with regalness of a king.
By the way, thank you for your kind words regarding my previous post. It made my day:)

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Oh yes, I'm ever so grateful because I now am the holder of a grand total of 100 sparkly points thanks to you:D

Until then.
xx

Jennifer Louise said...

I like this!

Good writing ^.^

H said...

Why, thank you kindly Miss Jen.

A Wonderland of Thought said...

you are a really good writer! It was incredible to read and see everything in my mind while I read. A lot of people can describe the surrounds of a character, but hey can't make you feel as if you are there. I am pleased to say, you made me feel like I was there!
Fantastic writing, and keep up the amazing work

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

H said...

Thank you so much! It's good to know I can still tell a story when I want to. :)

Christina said...

excellent work, you always make me want to read more!

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite story so far.

"I was getting sick of dodging this way and that to avoid fistfuls of arrogant grey and black suited Zombies, so I decided to walk a strait line from then on in."

I do this. It often puzzles me why I'm the one who shifts to the side or pushes my shoulder/hip back to accommodate others, when meanwhile they don't seem to shift themselves. When I refuse to do it any longer they bump into me! What?