Thursday, 26 August 2010

This Maddening Little World

Yes. Well. Let's make this an actual "blog" post, shall we?
I sit and stare out the window, waiting for the answer to leap into the room. The trees may as well be matchsticks. The sky may as well be a painting. Usually there is always one clear cut answer within the heart. It may be speaking the same language as the brain, or it may not. Either way, there is always an answer. A yes or a no. On those rare occasions when there is no clear shout, I have no other energy in me but to sit and wait. Maybe one of those birds has the answer for me? Oh ... no ... it's flown past. An interesting annoyance it is. To be leaning towards social adherence, and then turning away from it just as clearly is confusing to say the least. What a maddening little world we do live in. S.H.

8 comments:

Kim W. said...

hey. i like this. i like it a lot. :)

Jennifer Louise said...

Hahaha I liked the bird bit!

Yes, it is a maddening world. And we're all growing madder by the minute I suspect.

Jennifer Louise said...

You also sound like my kind of mad.
Lol! :P

Intrigued.shesays said...

...And then, a little brown dog waddles past your window. He offers you a cucumber. 'Bite, my friend. 'Tis not a maddening cucumber ay', but an answer cucumber. BITE and you shall know the answer.'

Now you have another question to answer. Do you bite a questioning cucumber for an answer to a question you wondered? Remember, the dog may be mad, but the cucumber knows all:D

Until then.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

It is a maddening little world indeed!

Damn birds! Flying past without giving the answer which is desperately seeked!

I do like Intrigued.shesays idea about the dog waddling past! The almighty cucumber! An Intriguing thought indeed!

Did you find the answer you were looking for? Or does the thing which you seek still elude you?

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

Intrigued.shesays said...

CAKE! Of course! He is mad. You'd be mad not to ask for cake. So what did he say after you asked him how he waddled past your window two storeys high?

Until next time.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

I told him what you said (he is still here watching movies with me)
He said thanks! (He still hasn't heard from her yet, though he doesn't seem overly concerned) He told me earlier that he will always choose me over someone who wants him to choose between me and them (he is such an awesome friend, I love him like a big brother (I am a year younger than him because I went to school a year early))

I still feel kind of bad for her, I mean, he just left her there!! (But i did find it slightly amusung in a really nasty way! I hate having nasty thoughts)

Don't worry about the answer, it will pop up when you least expect it! They always do! (incidently, what was the question?)

<3 A Wonderland of Thought

A Wonderland of Thought said...

Well, If it means I am a better person, then I guess I don't mind feeling so bad...
He is a good guy! He really is, i think that is why we have been so close for so long!

Your answer will come flying through the window soon enough! (Just make sure that if you do go back to London that you write and release your book first! hehe)

<3 A Wonderland of Thought