It sucks like quicksand. Pulls like tentacles. I walk along in second hand skin and no one notices. It's been worn before but not by me. I trace a path and songs refuse to help, speaking of things in twos and pairs of doves, none of it any use to me. The tether is breached. It's spent and frayed. Parades of bliss before me don't inspire hate but envy. Not envy but longing. The sky changes its face again to rumple up and offer its small condolence. Being awake for handfuls of small lifetimes takes it's toll the most. To remain without relief for so long is a powerful tool for any to use against me, but for one to set me free.
Again, apologies for the melancholy bullshit. Situation dictates manner. S.H.
4 comments:
Even in a melancholy mood, you write well! :)
I hope nothing too seriously bad is going on (yes I realise the horrible use of words in that sentance)
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Life works in mysterious ways. Sometimes it can be extremely generous but then again it could also be intensely selfish. However, as I have learnt, it is how you take yourself through these twists and turns and the way you control your emotions. I hope you are well. Take care of yourself and keep strong. Chin up Shaun!!
Until then.
xx
No she didn't! Thank God for that. It was pretty late at night when she did go around. I'm glad I was able to make your day:D
Until next time.
xx
As long as it is nothing that is too serious!
Finding the right person is always going to be difficult, I have found that for most people not trying is often how the right person will be found! Just don't give up! :)
The right person will come along soon, I am sure of it! :)
Post a Comment