I looked upon a star as it sat atop a hill. I saw this star in the day time and it was only me who saw it. I gazed at length and thought of how it got there. It twinkled for me, like a shinny fleck of steel. It went away then, but its job was done. It met the thought it sought to chose and pushed and shuffled things. The blue swallowed it up, the day smoothed it out. It joined itself back in the air in hopes of finding the night. S.H.
2 comments:
A lost star. How beautiful.
Until then.
xx
Awwww once again I come to your blog for another pretty verse! I believe I managed to follow you now (google friend connect isnt letting me follow people but blogger is pfft)
Hahaha thats true, I was probably a bit of a madam at that age too! Awwww bless he sounds so cute! My cat at home died this May but she was 18 so it was her time, so I dote more on Lolli now when I go there!
Kitty
Post a Comment