Monday, 23 August 2010

Here Comes The Sun

Her face folded across the sky like clean white cloth, silken and pure. I dared not reach out, for it seemed too perfect a thing to touch with my imperfect ways. The ground moved from under me like running water, and I could have been anywhere. The blue sky rejoiced above her head, no cloud filled peaks to worry the dawn. The roughness subsided to nothing and I continued to stare, nothing able to dampen her beauty. The winds changed, not in the air but behind my chest, and my eyes fell down to closed. That was it. S.H.

6 comments:

Intrigued.shesays said...

Perhaps I should tell you. I'm the one that is 4th from the left in the very long maroon-ish red gown. My face and hair morphed as one due to bad camera timing and swift movements:D

Yeahh, I'm officially sick. Taken the day off school today and just woke up from 13 hour rest.[Yes, I sleep a lot, especially when I'm sick]. It seems my body isn't strong enough to comprehend three nights out, all in dresses, but I'll be up and running in no time..[hopefully].

AND OF COURSE!! If I find anyone worthy of the almighty Shaun Hume I'll give you a buzz:). Even better, I'll try and track down someone similar to the sun. A dazzler with a hint of glory:D

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Ahem...

'... the color bright maroon, i.e., the color that was designated as maroon in Crayola crayons beginning in 1949. It is a medium shade of maroon halfway between red and rose.' [Wikipedia]

You remembered correctly. I'm presuming you already have a question thought out?

Until next time.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Oh wow, you guessed my background? Bravo indeed. YES, you are indeed amazingly clever:D. About the whole internet thing, what's in a name? It's not like we know how the other looks like. I could give you a quick description but it wouldn't erase that question mark in your head. That and though it's weird in a sense, you seem trustworthy. Maybe it was because you were the very first person to give proper actual advice when I was down a loong while ago [refer to first ever comment you wrote to me]. As for the facebook thing, I really don't have facebook. So I mentioned it to save the hassle if you actually decided to look it up. And if you ever write up my name by accident, yes... I will have to hurt you:P

Aspiring writer? I'd say you are a writer what with the posts you put up. When you do write a book though, I'd like the first autographed copy please:)

Until then.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Well, your comment was very appreciated all the same:)

Even if I bought your book, it'd be worth every cent in my opinion. Would I by any chance be able to read those mentioned articles??

Until next time.
xx

Intrigued.shesays said...

Haha! I hate watching that but once you start you can't stop. I wonder if Bear Grylls has a partner. That guy eats anything and everything and in my opinion, puts himself into so much unnecessary trouble. For example...'OH LOOK! There's a cave! Let's enter.'

Moments later.

'We have to get out of this cave or our chances of survival are very slim D:'

Seriously... but it's entertaining:)

Shame about your articles. Even if they weren't interesting. Ah well, I'll just wait for your book. Shouldn't be a long wait anyway.

Until then.
xx

A Wonderland of Thought said...

This is beautiful! You really are a lovely writer! :) She sounds quite wonderful! Amazing!
I love your work, I think it is safe to say that if you wrote a book, I would be one of the first in line (I think I would have to compete with some of the other people on here though, *looks nervously over shoulder*)
Keep smiling and writing
<3 A Wonderland of Thought