The rain!! Oh my goodness, it was horrible. I just came back from the hospital I worked at and the rain felt like a thousand needles on my head. Once again, you amaze me. You should've approached her:P
ok, so it obviously didn't work! haha it was for this post (Shelter From The Storm) don't fret, I will write it again! :)
I have told Michael* to read the blog I posted, I still haven't heard anything yet (so I am a little nervous)!
Is this the same woman!?!?! ;)
This is pretty much awesome! I love rain! I may praise you a lot, but your work really is that good! In fact, Prepare yourself for more in 3...2...1... Wow! I love that you can make me feel as if I am standing right behind her, seeing the rain as it falls and feeling the rain as if it were touching my skin. The type of rain you speak of (drenching rain I beleive it is reffered to) is my favourite type!
Have you ever just stood in the rain? It is the most wonderful feeling! A lot of people see rain as a bad thing, something to avoid. I am quite the opposite! :)
Yes it is maths. I hate it. I'd prefer literature or writing based subjects that are not restricted to rules and formulas any day. I know it doesn't matter much, but I still need to do well in all my subjects in order to do well at the end of the year. Quite stressful but the sooner this is all over with the better.
Hey thanks for the comment on my blog!! Which cat looks like yours :O And thank you, I am not a very good artists just yet but I am trying!! Love this blog post, very poetic!
I thought that it may have been, just the way you write about her seems similar across the board.
I really hope he gets it! (he is a bit slow on the uptake sometimes!)
Again, you are more than welcome! I will be at the book launch for sure! haha I will be the one fighting with Intrigued.shesays for the front of line spot! ;)
I do have to agree that standing in the rain is the best thing for thinking! It is also, however, the best thing for dancing, kissing and climbing a tree! haha yes, climbing a tree. People who run from the rain are silly! it only makes you wetter and more likely to fall over! I prefer to take my time and walk through it, granted, I do end up wetter than those who run, but I love it! :)
Climbing a tree in the rain is the best! :) (Kissing isn't bad either! haha ;) )
I wish I could sontrol his thoughts, I wouldn't be in this predicament!!!
Summer? wow, did not see that coming, I picked you for more of the spring type! hmm... I don't like Summer at all! But, then, the sun doesn't really like me. It burns me a lot in Summer. I swear it is trying to kill me!
9 comments:
The rain!! Oh my goodness, it was horrible. I just came back from the hospital I worked at and the rain felt like a thousand needles on my head. Once again, you amaze me. You should've approached her:P
Until then.
xx
not sure if my comment worked, is there another one other than this one for this post?? let me know! :)
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
ok, so it obviously didn't work! haha it was for this post (Shelter From The Storm) don't fret, I will write it again! :)
I have told Michael* to read the blog I posted, I still haven't heard anything yet (so I am a little nervous)!
Is this the same woman!?!?! ;)
This is pretty much awesome! I love rain! I may praise you a lot, but your work really is that good! In fact, Prepare yourself for more in 3...2...1...
Wow! I love that you can make me feel as if I am standing right behind her, seeing the rain as it falls and feeling the rain as if it were touching my skin. The type of rain you speak of (drenching rain I beleive it is reffered to) is my favourite type!
Have you ever just stood in the rain? It is the most wonderful feeling! A lot of people see rain as a bad thing, something to avoid. I am quite the opposite! :)
<3 A WOnderland of Thought
Yes it is maths. I hate it. I'd prefer literature or writing based subjects that are not restricted to rules and formulas any day. I know it doesn't matter much, but I still need to do well in all my subjects in order to do well at the end of the year. Quite stressful but the sooner this is all over with the better.
Until next time.
xx
AMEN!
Hey thanks for the comment on my blog!! Which cat looks like yours :O And thank you, I am not a very good artists just yet but I am trying!! Love this blog post, very poetic!
Kitty x
I thought that it may have been, just the way you write about her seems similar across the board.
I really hope he gets it! (he is a bit slow on the uptake sometimes!)
Again, you are more than welcome! I will be at the book launch for sure! haha I will be the one fighting with Intrigued.shesays for the front of line spot! ;)
I do have to agree that standing in the rain is the best thing for thinking! It is also, however, the best thing for dancing, kissing and climbing a tree! haha yes, climbing a tree.
People who run from the rain are silly! it only makes you wetter and more likely to fall over! I prefer to take my time and walk through it, granted, I do end up wetter than those who run, but I love it! :)
<3 A Wonderland of Thought
Climbing a tree in the rain is the best! :) (Kissing isn't bad either! haha ;) )
I wish I could sontrol his thoughts, I wouldn't be in this predicament!!!
Summer? wow, did not see that coming, I picked you for more of the spring type! hmm... I don't like Summer at all! But, then, the sun doesn't really like me. It burns me a lot in Summer. I swear it is trying to kill me!
<3 A WOnderland of Thought
This is fantastic. Each time you post, I am liking your writing more and more. :)
That is all. :)
Post a Comment