The Tempest is maddening. The rich salts have stung and continue to do their work. Is it that hard to find someone at least remotely like the mould that I have broken? Alas, this task is left to all of us in our own special way. The weary, the scuttled, the shaken. One for one is never too much to ask. S.H.
5 comments:
How extremely peculiar. My song list is always on shuffle and the moment I read your comment that exact song starts playing.
Until next time.
xx
Death Magnetic right? They're having a world tour. Had I not already purchased tickets for the Muse concert I would've considered going to Metallica's.
I'm curious as to what music you listen to now.
Until then.
xx
Yeah. Though I am about to go off for dinner now. My list of songs vary although majority do fall under the categories of rock, alternative rock and metal. Muse, Coldplay, Amorphis, Avenged Sevenfold, a bit of Death Cab For Cutie... the list goes on for a bit. Creedence? Haven't heard of them. I've heard of Creed though. I'll be sure to look them up when I get the chance. Good old Pearl Jam:)
Shame about the Metallica tickets. Maybe you could bribe your cousin into selling you his ticket?:P
Well hunger is pulling me away.
Until next time.
xx
I ate from a bowl with a spoon:D
Until then.
xx
How perfectly stated.
Until next time.
xx
Post a Comment